This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept the terms of this disclaimer in full. You must not use our website unless you accept the terms.
(2) Intellectual Property
We own or ore licensed to use the intellectual property rights in the website and the material on it. Subject to the licence we grant, all of those intellectual property rights are reserved to us.
(4) Your Licence to use website
Subject to the limitations set out below you may view, print and download for caching, pages from our website .
You may not:
- (a) redistribute material from this website;
- (b) licence or sell material from the website;
- (c) publicly exhibit the content of the site;
- (d) duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose;
- (e) modify any material on the website; or
- (f) republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
(5) Limitation of liability
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the contents of our website.
We cannot check our website continually and therefore do not warrant that its contents are up-to-date.
To the extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and comments relating to this website and the use of this website.
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software arising through use of our website and we will not be liable to you in respect of any indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising.
We reserve the right to alter this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(7) Entire agreement
(8) Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
(9) Our details
The full name of our company is besley & copp limited.
We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 59148.
Our registered address is 3 Orchard Court, Heron Road, Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter, Devon EX2 7LL.