Conduct an Audit
- First of all, examine your brand performance through any available data and some research.
- After your homework, evaluate your competitors.
- Agree and document your company vision & strategy.
- Make everything easily available within your organisation to ensure consistency.
Communicate your vision
- Create a supportive and inspiring experience within your company.
- Keep your team well informed and provide them with the tools to make the most of your strategy. Monitor procurement procedures for all of you operational and marketing materials.
- Consider a digital eSupply portal to save time, cut cost and to take full control of sometimes overwhelming requests.
- Keep your brand fresh and react to fast-moving markets. Maintain high standards with intelligent use of technology. Monitor new visual trends, consider contemporary designs.
- Make strategic changes, slow and steady; Evolution not revolution.
- Look out for new products and new marketing channels.
- Schedule strategic reviews to reflect your goals and achievements.
Awareness & Credibility
- Cross channel identity is a powerful approach to reinforce awareness and creditability. Think digital but don’t forget physical!
- Promotional products build recognition and credibility even in the digital world.
- Research shows that promotional merchandise has a positive effect on sales and improves your company image.
Finally, never be afraid to ask for advice. The besley & copp team are always happy to help you.
If you would like to find out more about becoming a brand champion, please contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org 01392 477137
[jetpack_subscription_form title=”News Subscription” subscribe_text=”Keep up to date with all the latest besley & copp news and hear the full story” subscribe_button=”Sign Me Up” show_subscribers_total=”1″]